Vacation Countdown

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Mini goal of 20lb weight loss

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Birthday Party

So yesterday I was doing really well, especially since I knew I had to be because it was my friends birthday. We went out to dinner at Macaroni Grill and my initial plans were to get a salad. Upon arriving there I became weak. I got some AMAZING chicken parmigiana with a huge alcoholic drink. I was sure I was going to gain back 5lbs because that's just how my body is.
This morning I weighed myself and I had lost around 2 POUNDS. No clue how that happened but I'm happy! People keep telling me to not weigh myself every day but I get curious. It's really a motivation for me to weigh myself every day vs. every week. I don't see how it will make things worse. It's not like weighing every day will put extra pounds on my body!

So total weight loss is 11lbs (again!) and I do not plan on having to bust my ass to reach that number again just because of a slip up.

No comments:

Post a Comment