Vacation Countdown

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Mini goal of 20lb weight loss

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, February 4, 2011

246

This week is the first week since I've started my weight loss goal that I have stayed under 250lbs. To some this may seem silly, but it is amazing to me. Even if I skirt 249, as long as I don't go back up past 250 I am fine. I realized a great way to keep myself motivated. Whenever I want to eat junk food, don't think about the 160lbs long term goal, just think of the goal for this week. My goal right now? 246lbs.
Want a bag of chips? I have to repeat to myself 246, 246, 246. Then once I finally hit 246 I my goal will be 243 and so on for every 3 pounds.


I have found an odd liking for dipping my carrots in mustard though. But hey, mustard has 0 calories so load it on!
Already worked out once today. Going to work out a second time in a few minutes.



246, 246, 246, 246

No comments:

Post a Comment