Vacation Countdown

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Mini goal of 20lb weight loss

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Measurements

I haven't written in a while, mainly because there hasn't been much more news.
I've been working out almost every day of the week. I didn't today due to the work out yesterday really making my abs and biceps sore. But I'm happy because this is the first workout I've had since my persosnal trainer workout last Friday. That lady really had me going and made my legs sore for a long time. They're still a tad sore but nothing major so tomorrow at the gym I will be focusing on them.

I weighed 247lb yesterday and get on the scale a couple hours ago to find myself at 243lbs. And this was after I had a few wheat thins and chicken patties. So yay! Throughout this week I've really been all over the place. I haven't gone past 250, but I've gotten close to it. Last week my boss brought in donuts and I had half of one before getting sick from it, but that really put me in the set backs which I am not proud of. But it's ok! I need to gain weight due to muscle anyways, that's what I keep telling myself.


So I decided to not only track my weight loss, but inch loss as well.
2 days ago before the gym these were my measurements:
waist- 40in
hips-50 in
bicep-14.5 in
underbust-40in
bust-47in
upper thigh-30 in
loert thigh- 24in
calf- 17 in

No comments:

Post a Comment