Vacation Countdown

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Mini goal of 20lb weight loss

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Temptations

I've been bad these past few days. Temptations really gotten to me. I weighed myself this morning ay nd I was at 245.6. AMAZING. I was so happy. So what do I do? I eat some of the cake I made my boyfriend for his birthday yesterday. Shame on me. No more of that cake will enter my lips, plus I feel sick mentally and physically from it now.
I NEED TO LOSE THE WEIGHT. I can not give in to temptation anymore.


It just sucks that the thing you need to survive, can also end up killing you. Food is a double edged sword that I need to overcome. I don't even like cake that much, so why did I? No clue. But I will overcome this.

No comments:

Post a Comment