Vacation Countdown

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Mini goal of 20lb weight loss

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Push past 246

So I've finally made it to my 2lb goal of 246. Now to 244lbs! Just gotta do this 2lbs at a time in order to stay sane. Although one thing I need to do is to weigh myself once a week instead of once a day. I get too excited and curious. I need to stop myself. So the next weigh in is on the 9th for my one week weigh in for the website that I've joined and I will continue on from there!


I don't remember the last time I've been this weight. For a few years I just stopped weighing myself because I was discouraged and didn't want to face reality that I was overweight. I mean I knew I was, but I didn't want to face the numbers out of fear. New year for a new me!

No comments:

Post a Comment